Thursday, January 10, 2013

Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer

Waz up readers,
So I have started reading the Theodore Boone books. I am not very interested in lawyers and judges and court and stuff but I have really been intersted in this book. I haven't finished the book yet but I look forward to reading the rest. I have always wanted to get a book published but I never seem to accomplish it. I love writing stories as well as hip hop dancing. I read most books by hand but sometimes I read books on my IPad Mini. When I finish the Theodore Boone books I plan to read The Hunger Games because everyone is talking about it and I feel like I should try it out too. I feel that you must finish every book because some books start out pretty boring but as you get into it you really enjoy it. People who don't read are missing out on a lot of stuff. Don't you agree? I suggest that you take a friend, family member, etc. (who doesn't read)  and talk to them and tell them about the adventures books can take you on. 
Peace, Decues.
Brady 
Oh, and look for what I think about the rest of Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment